High Quality Lumineer Veneers From Dr. Naman Patel Can Boost Your Confidence
Lumineer Veneers In Gilbert, Arizona
Are you a victim of a stained or chipped tooth? Then worry not! Our lumineer veneers can help you overcome such a situation very easily. At Island Dental, we are feeling proud to offer top-quality lumineer veneers so that you not only look beautiful and appealing but also feel confident and smart. To put it simply, our lumineer veneers help patients conceal the stains, chips, and discolourations from the surface of their teeth.
At our dental office, we love using lumineer veneers because their width is like that of a contact lens and requires minimal to no tooth reduction. The process is less invasive when compared to traditional braces and doesn’t strain the oral health either. You will be able to enjoy your new smile soon after the completion of the procedure.
Why Should You Choose Lumineer Veneers?
The reason why you should opt for lumineer veneers is - the procedure takes less time to complete and doesn’t involve many complications even after the completion of the surgery. And with our world-class technology, you will be able to enjoy the smile that you have always craved for. Our lumineers are digitally designed to make it ultra-thin so that they can be applied seamlessly onto your teeth.
As already mentioned, lumineer veneers are less invasive and don't involve many complications. So in all probability, you will look, as well as, feel great after wearing your custom-made lumineer veneers. We are one of those few dental offices in Gilbert having the experience, training, and permission to deliver lumineer veneers to patients residing in Gilbert and its surrounding areas. Our USP lies in the fact that we are certified in using all the technologies involving lumineer veneers.
How Do Lumineer Veneers Work?
It takes just 2 appointments for us to get your lumineer veneers placed. Here is how it works –
- 1st Visit – After the initial consultation, our certified dentist Dr Naman Patel, will take a picture of the upper and lower teeth, and send the mould to an authorized dental laboratory along with the photos and other records. Unlike traditional veneers, the procedure doesn't involve drills, shorts, or any other kind of temporary solutions.
- 2nd Visit - During the second visit (usually two weeks later), our dentist will place the lumineers and bond them permanently on your teeth. Our dental team will then check your bite in order to ensure that the upper and the lower portion of your teeth are maintaining a proper contact and you will not face any problem performing the daily activities of life.
Why Do Dentists Prefer Lumineer Veneers For Their Patients?
Lumineer veneers are thinner and stronger when compared to traditional veneers. Simply speaking, we think this is one of the revolutionary products in the field of cosmetic dentistry. Starting from its natural characteristics to durability, lumineers are changing the lives of many patients with stained or discolored teeth. Some major reasons why dentists prefer using lumineer veneers over traditional ones are as follows –
- Takes Less Time To Complete - Luminners veneers procedure takes very little time to complete. And the best thing is, there is no need for you to wear any kind of temporary restorations before and after the procedure. In other words, very little preparation is required. This helps the patients to retain their original teeth structure.
- A Reversible Treatment - This is probably the best thing about dental veneers. If you are not quite satisfied with the result, then you can simply ask us to remove the lumineers from your teeth. You can opt to remove it even if you find it uncomfortable or not as effective as you thought it would be.
- A Formidable Solution -Lumineer veneers play a critical role in preventing a wide array of dental diseases. They prevent microleakage way better than traditional veneers and even last as long as regular veneers. The lumineer veneers cost too is affordable and fits well into the budget.
World Class Lumineers Only A Consultation Away – Visit Island Dental Today!
Only a skilled dentist can assess the potential success of using this type of veneers. This is when we can help you out. Our lead dentist, Dr Naman Patel, is a certified provider and is helping patients in Gilbert boost their confidence level by providing top-notch lumineer veneers.
Dr Naman Patel is one of the top cosmetic dentists in Gilbert and you can definitely consult him if you are not satisfied with the way your teeth look. Our dental team is highly experienced and will guide you in each and every step of the lumineer veneer procedure and how it will improve your aesthetic appearance.
Lumineer veneers can help boost your overall confidence, image, and well-being. Our beautifully crafted lumineer veneers will match your bite and also take care of the functionality. They definitely are the best investment for improving your look and appeal.