All You Need To Know About Dental Bonding
Are your teeth chipped? Are you embarrassed by them and want to achieve the smile of your dreams? Dental Bonding can be your savior in that case. Dental Bonding is a type of cosmetic procedure that can change your smile and improve your appearance considerably. Our dentists at Island Dental have answered most of your dental bonding queries to help you make an informed decision. Let’s take a look at them.
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental Bonding is a form of cosmetic dental procedure that can deal with chipped teeth. Dental material resembling resin is used for this procedure. The material looks natural and matches the shine of your original teeth. Following this, your Gilbert dentist will use UV rays to make sure that the resin bonds with the rest of your teeth. This will help to get rid of all the dental imperfections that bother you and transform your smile completely. What are you waiting for? Get teeth bonding done from the best dentist in Gilbert today!
How Long Does Dental Bonding Last?
Now that we have a clear understanding of dental bonding let us focus on the lifespan of this procedure. There are several factors on which the longevity of your bonding material depends. For instance, the lifespan usually depends on the bonding material and your dental habits. Your Gilbert dentist has listed them below for better understanding.
The average lifespan of the bonding product usually ranges between three years to ten years. Take proper care of your teeth after dental bonding and you won’t need to get them retouched soon. Consult your Gilbert dentist for more information.
- Bonded teeth are not as strong as your natural teeth. Lack of adequate care can reduce their longevity.
- Biting down on a hard substance can create excessive pressure and lead to the breakage of the bonding material.
- Smoking reduces the duration of your dental bonding.
- Drinking beverages such as coffee, tea, and red wine can stain the material. In such cases, replacements would be required in a short period.
How Much Does Dental Bonding Cost?
Now that we know how long does dental bonding last, let us find out how much does dental bonding cost. The cost of this procedure usually depends on your area of residence. Most dental insurance companies cover it and you can contact yours to find out the same. The average cost of dental bonding ranges somewhere between $100 to $400 per tooth. For an exact estimate consult your dentist in Gilbert.
What Are The Advantages Of Dental Bonding?
Dental Bonding can be very beneficial for your oral health. Your favorite dentist in Gibert will tell you how.
We hope this blog has provided you with all the required information. Looking for the best dental bonding procedure in Gilbert, Arizona? Get in touch with us at Island Dental and enjoy the best dental care services.
- Teeth bonding is usually done in a single sitting. The procedure is completely pain-free and extremely convenient.
- Your natural teeth will remain intact and no part of it shall be removed.
- The material used for the bonding is biocompatible and safe. It won’t cause any harm to the body and will protect your teeth from bacterial infections.
- Your newly bonded teeth look natural and enhance your overall appearance.
- It is a cost-effective option and investing in them can also improve your oral health considerably.