- About Us
- Dental Services
- Patient Resources
- Contact Us
Since 1994, lasers have been successfully implemented and used in a variety of dental services. Not only are lasers highly useful at making extremely precise treatments, they are widely effective in a broad array of dental procedures to ensure maximum success for your smile.
You can make your mouth mighty with the help of laser dentistry. Listed below are some of the common practices of laser dentistry that can help fix your smile issues:
– Cancer Biopsies: Lasers can be implemented to remove a small amount of tissue from a person’s cheek for use in oral cancer biopsies.
– Oral Ailments: Lasers are often set to precisely remove throbbing lesions and sores from inside a person’s mouth.
– Teeth Whitening Treatments: With many kinds of professional whiteners, the gel used can be activated with a light source such as a laser.
– Cavities: When dental fillings are required, lasers can be used to clear the decay around cavities and prepare a tooth for a filling.
– Root Canal Therapy: When root canals are required to save teeth, lasers are often implemented to clear away excess bacteria and tissue to ensure the area is clean for the root canal therapy to be successful.
Don’t delay in visiting our team at Island Dental to check if you are suffering from an oral ailment. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Naman B. Patel and our team at our dental office in Gilbert, Arizona, please call us at 480-725-3031. The smile of you deserve is only a visit away!